This Summer, Screen and Film School are delighted to be running a range of inspiring and insightful events including Masterclasses, Workshops, Tech Talks and drop ins.
Our ‘Summer Series’ will cater for current students, recent graduates PLUS those who’ll be starting with us in the new academic year, and will include online releases of virtual Masterclasses with industry experts, as well as specialist workshops from recent alumni – all broadcast using our brand new virtual teaching resource, ‘SFS Live’.
If you’re joining us for the first time this September, our Summer Series is the perfect opportunity to get a head start as a Screen and Film School student!
If you’re a current student or recent graduate, then this is a great way to touch base with your peers as well as gain extra tips over the course of the Summer.
The full schedule can be found below, and we’ll be announcing full details on how you can sign-up to attend with weekly announcements every Monday via our social media channels.
New students can also keep an eye on their email inboxes for private links to our exclusive ‘Meet Your Lecturers’ events, which will have key focuses such as film festivals and essential post-production techniques.
- July 29 – Alumni Drop In
- July 30 – Ray Moore – 35mm Workshop
- August 3 – Stuart Bentley Masterclass
- August 6 – Lighting Workshop
- August 10 – Catherine Magee Masterclass
- August 13 – Drone Workshop
- August 14 – Meet Your Lecturers – Will Jewell (Film Festivals)
- August 17 – Laurie Nunn Masterclass
- August 20 – Sound Recording Workshop
- August 24 – Malcolm Davies Masterclass
- August 25 – Alumni Drop In
- August 27 – Producer Workshop
- September 3 – Industry Partner Masterclass
- September 4 – Meet Your Lecturers – Neil Williams (Post Production)
We will be providing weekly schedules on our Summer Series, which will include details on how you can sign up to attend.
New and current students can stay fully updated by keeping an eye on their email inboxes, as well as Screen and Film School’s social media channels.