OPEN DAYS for 2021 entry
Do you want to work in the film and television industry? Are you looking for an undergraduate degree to start in September 2021? Study at one of the top film schools in the UK! Come and visit us to find out more about our degree courses in Filmmaking.
Brighton Open Days
Saturday 4th July 2020: Registration now open!
Saturday 3rd October 2020
Saturday 17th October 2020
Saturday 7th November 2020
Saturday 21st November 2020
Manchester Open Days
Dates being announced soon
Alternatively, if you would like to book a private tour of our Brighton Campus with one of our filmmaking tutors, please email email@example.com or call us on 01273 602070
Please note that due to demand we are only able to offer open days for students who are interested in:
Can’t make the above Open Days listed? Book onto one of our drop-in sessions, which will give you the opportunity to visit the film school, meet the tutors and ask any questions you have.
To book, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01273 602070
What can I do at an open day?
- Visit the first-class filmmaking facilities at our SFS Central Campus (Old Seine)
- Get course advice about our new BA (Hons) Filmmaking undergraduate course and BA (hons) top-up degree
- Get involved in hands-on filmmaking
- Meet our industry tutors
- Meet current students to find out what it’s like to be a SFS student
- See examples of student and graduate work
- Find out about how to apply, UCAS and student loans
- Get student support information and guidance