Manchester Undergraduate Open Day
29 Oct 2022
Screen and Film School Manchester are delighted to invite you to our Open Day!
Do you want to work in the film and television industry?
Are you looking for an Undergraduate film degree starting September 2023 or 2024?
Come and visit one of the UK’s top film schools to see our state of the arts facilities, including our 1500 sq. ft drama studio, white infinity cove studio, our industry standard editing suites and our top of the range filming equipment.
The Open Day will run from 11am-2pm and will include talks on the following courses:
- BA (Hons) Filmmaking
- BA (Hons) Filmmaking Top-Up
- BA (Hons) Film Business & Production
- BA (Hons) Hair and Make-up for Screen & Film
- BA (Hons) Production Design for Screen & Film
The Open Day will also include:
- An Industry Engagement and Employability talk
- Admissions support regarding our application process
- Student services support to provide information on the support and services available to our students
- Kit demonstrations in our studios to see our equipment and facilities in action
We look forward to meeting you at our Open Day!
Date: Sat, 29th October 2022
Time: 11:00 – 14:00 GMT